Re: [117attendees] Pecka Kucha videos available

Thanks Kyle and Tero!

Jean F. Queralt
Founder & CEO - The IO Foundation
Book a meeting (30 minutes)

On Wed, 2 Aug 2023 at 19:46, Kyle Rose <krose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Apologies for the delay in making these available: I was dealing with some technical difficulties on my end.

The videos from the PK at IETF 117 are now available:

More generally, the archive of videos from previous PKs is also now back online:

Thanks to everyone who participated in SF and over the years.

Kyle