Re: [117attendees] Making meeting attendance more affordable

I guess i am a sucker for questionaires, and hence a nightmare for Jay (sorry),
but i think it could be quite enlightening to ask IETF participants
if they consider going in person to IETF  more a perk or a chore.

Ideally, that answer should be independent of sustainability concerns.
As important as it is, it can bias judging a lot of our lifestyle.
(can still ask separately for sustainability concerns).

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---