Re: very secret, was Approaching the IETF - A View from Civil Society

It appears that Lloyd W  <lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxx> said:
>hi Dan,
>
>You do realise you're posting to a public IETF mailing list,
>archived publicly on the web for anyone to read? And that, as a submission to the IETF, that access to your mail is
>authorised by the IETF?

Here in the US, disclaimers like the one below just mean "we don't
have the foggiest understanding of privacy or copyright law" since
they are completely meaningless. I gather that in the UK they are not
quite as vacuous so prudence dicates that we delete his mail unread.

R's,
John