Re: AD review delays

Apart from reducing WG there is the underlying need to also decline work. Not just how many points of organisation: decline to address all submitted and almost any problems.

Without any implied criticism of the SNMP mib people, I posit that a body of review work could be shed by asking them to form a MIB forum and self certify. I'm not proposing this formally, it's a nice example of a well formed problem space the IETF could (gently) push out of the nest.

As to the benefits of declining work, open question. It's upsides might not be big enough.