Re: AD review delays

On 19/06/2023 15:46, Salz, Rich wrote:
A calendar month except in the run up to and aftermath of a meeting,
during which time is suspended.

So with three meetings, month before/after is six months.  That means you would have a 50% chance of hitting the "add two months" blackout.  I don't think that's fair.

I do not know where you get the month from. I was thinking of teh freeze on I-D submission as being the start of the run up and perhaps a fortnight after to get over jet lag, complete the commitments made during the meeting, catch up on the day job and so on.

Tom Petch