Re: AD review delays

I tend to think it is not so much the number of days or months as long as there is a common understanding of that delay. If one estimates X, the other part estimates Y as long as X differs from Y it is likely to generate frustration - chances for X to match Y are likely slim. On the other hand being simply informed it is going to take Z, even Z being greater than X, this is likely to be fine.
While the context of this thread is the delay from AD, this can be easily generalized in my opinion to most of the IETF process.

Yours,
Daniel

On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 12:01 PM Salz, Rich <rsalz=40akamai.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I do not know where you get the month from. I was thinking of teh
freeze on I-D submission as being the start of the run up and perhaps a
fortnight after to get over jet lag, complete the commitments made
during the meeting, catch up on the day job and so on.

My misreading of your comment.  Thanks for the explanation.

--
Daniel Migault
Ericsson