Re: Email account utilization warning.

This page lists his old address. Mr. Austein's current address (as can be
seen from the DNSOP archives) is sra@xxxxxxxx The current sra@xxxxxxx
email address does not receive email from Av8 Internet or any of its
customers due to Rob's (and hence the IETF's) participation in an unlawful
boycott**.

Please do not forget that this is not the first time that the DNSOP and/or
Namedroppers chairs have attempted to ignore private complaints. They have
even altered on-list email from participants and inappropriately published
the private unsubscription addresses so that forged unsubscriptions can be
issued to Majordomo.  See for example complaints by Dan Bernstein.
Majordomo has a security flaw that allows unsubscriptions to be forged if
you know the subscription address.  Their latest scheme is just a
continuation of their previous misbehavior.

		--Dean

** Please note that this boycott has nothing whatsoever to do with spam or
spam-blocking.  Note also that the emails we refer to as "bounces" are not
actually bounces in the commonly used sense of a mail delivery error. The
messages do not represent a genuine mail system error: They make the false
claim that "sra@xxxxxxx" doesn't exist. In fact, this address does exist.
The response messages are in fact intentionally configured auto-responder
messages which are meant to harrass and annoy.  As Joe Abley noted, they
are not even meant to block email.  It is only Chairman Alvestrand (and of
course Paul Vixie), who misleadingly claim that these messages are genuine
mail delivery errors.  I note that both Chairman Alvestrand and former
chair Randy Bush each initially responded that these messages weren't
really bounces, and that reporting them as genuine failures was "designed
to attract a stupid response".  It is only after they are asked to enforce
the various IETF and ISOC policies with respect to computer harrassment by
auto-responder that they have decided to (disingenously) view them as
genuine mail system failures.