Re: NomCom selection Fwd: Notification for draft-eastlake-rfc3797bis-00.txt

It seems to me that the point about one chair having influence over two successive cycles is relevant.  Also, the lack of a pst chair if someone does it twice in a row seems to be unfortunate.

More importantly, if it is only a matter of whether it is permitted to appoint someone twice, the RFC is silent on the matter.  I see no reason why it should say anything.

Yours,

Joel