[Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-23

Reviewer: Scott Kelly
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area directors.
Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments.

The summary of the review is Ready.

>From the abstract, This document defines an information model and a YANG data
model for the Registration Interface between Security Controller and
Developer's Management System (DMS) in the Interface to Network Security
Functions (I2NSF) framework to register Network Security Functions (NSF) of the
DMS with the Security Controller.  The objective of these information and data
models is to support NSF capability registration and query via I2NSF
Registration Interface.

The security considerations section complies with the requirements set forth in
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/yang-security-guidelines. I think this
document is ready for publication.