[Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-asap-siptrunkingcapability-link-03

Reviewer: Tim Bray
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the designated Artart Last Call reviewer for
draft-ietf-asap-siptrunkingcapability-link-03.

This document is good; I remember almost nothing about SIP and it was still
easy to understand. Nits:

- Reading section 1, I wondered what dereferencing a URI with this link type
would yield. Following the reference to draft-ietf-asap-sip-auto-peer-07, I
eventually found the YANG definition, but I was a little surprised that it
didn't seem to register a media type?  Now, RFC8288 is careful to decouple link
types and media types, but the lack of a media type does feel like a gap. - In
the GET example in section 3, maybe a note that the line-breaks & indentation
are there for clarity? As presented it's not a valid GET request. - In the
security considerations, perhaps a reference to
draft-ietf-asap-sip-auto-peer#name-security-considerations would be helpful?