[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-asap-siptrunkingcapability-link-03

Reviewer: Joe Clarke
Review result: Has Nits

I have been tasked to review this document on behalf of the OPS directorate.
This document describes a means by which link relationships may be used to
advertise SIP trunking capabilities for an ITSP.  The document is short, sweet,
to the point, and clear.  Overall, I had one question and a small nit.

In section 3, it is stated that an ITSP may use an authentication framework...

Should this language be stronger and normative?  That is, should this be a
SHOULD?  Or perhaps this is best left to the document on the capability set
document.  As it stands now, it felt like an aside as I read it.

My nit is that in the example href, should the URL be
https://capserver.ssp1.example.com?