Re: IETF e-mail junked

This month there has been a marked increase in the amount of IETF
e-mail that my ESP classifies as junk

Something has changed, either in the headers that the IETF is putting
on its e-mails or in the criteria that the ESP uses to classify
e-mail, I would think.

Pretty sure it's the latter since as we've seen other people don't have that problem. Microsoft's spam filtering is famously random.

For once I agree with Keith, set up the IETF's IMAP server in your MUA and subscribe to the folders for the lists you're interested in. The initial setup in Thunderbird is kind of a pain because it makes helpful assumptions that are wrong, but once it's set up, it works well. Having the messages sorted into folders for each list makes things considerably eaier to follow.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",