Fwd: New Affiliate Group Mailing List: Story-telling-ag

Hi,

There is a new Affiliate Group mailing list for "story tellers."

We're not yet sure where this might go.

It could be we gather one evening at IETF meetings and exchange tales (possibly while drinking). The list would be used to coordinate these gatherings.

It could be that we arrange to meet with a local teller of stories at each different IETF venue.

Maybe we use the list to exchange written form tales, or recordings of oral stories.

Or perhaps we recognise the depleting assets of "people who were there" during the development of the Internet. We could use the list to manage the collection and preservation of their stories.

If you have an interest in tales and story telling, then why not join this list and tell us more?

Cheers,
Adrian