Re: [Last-Call] Global whitelist was Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against

It is obvious that we have very divergent thoughts & feelings in this broad topic area, which in any event is not in the technical area of competence of IETF.

So, in the interests of technical progress & personal emotional calm, perhaps the one side can stop shoving sticks into the beehive & the other can stop assuming that the current majority voiced view is held by all rational good persons.

WRT the narrower "last call" question, I do not see evidence of consensus.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022, 13:29 Timothy Mcsweeney <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/25/2022 1:07 PM EDT Paul Wouters <paul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> It is a mistake that we will correct.
> >>

> > Since it's a list we are all on, I would like to suggest an alternative name.  How about Master-list?
>
> I consider this email inappropriate and unprofessional. It was a follow up to another one of your emails that as similarly inappropriate and unprofessional.
>
> Additionally, you keep misusing the last-call list for off-topic messages.
>
> I ask that the moderators evaluate these messages.
>
> Paul

It's on topic, relax.  No need to try and make me the next BCP83 victim.