[Last-Call] Conway's Law, Was: Global whitelist was Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against

These terminology issues remind me of Conway's law which states that every organization given the task of producing a design will create a design that mirrors their organization structure.
I see that a great deal in IETF.

Surely a corollary is that the language used to describe the design also has impact? I am thinking here of studies that show that speakers of gendered languages react differently to physical objects depending on how they are gendered,