Re: [External] Global whitelist was Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against

As a related note, the Apache SpamAssassin project has recognized troublesome language like "whitelist" and "blacklist" for over a decade working to remove it.  On our project, we decided on using Blocklist and Welcomelist so acronyms like RBLs and WL/BL don't have to be changed.  The upcoming 4.0.0 release of SpamAssassin will make this the default settings after a few years of work.

Regards,
KAM