Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

> On 10/22/2022 12:48 PM EDT Tim Bray <tbray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> On Sat, Oct 22, 2022 at 4:10 AM Lloyd W <lloyd.wood=
> 40yahoo.co.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > > On 21 Oct 2022, at 11:28, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > I'd also ask to the IESG to consider that this thread itself
> > > has been quite a "punishment."
> >
> > for whom?
> >

> For the community.

I just checked the IETF mailing lists I'm subscribed to and one of my subscriptions was called the Global Whitelist.  Am I going to get in trouble for belonging to that list?  How did the IETF know I was white?  Am I being singled out?

It says here [1] that someone like me is making the IETF unsafe and that I may be the reason why an organization like the IETF doesn't get funding.  That makes me feel threatened and uncomfortable.  Does anyone care?

[1]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gendispatch/eNzvM5o6QvVKHjmqkyBMY_AxuaA/