Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-davies-int-historic-04.txt> (Deprecating infrastructure "int" domains) to Informational RFC

Having been put back in my box, Possibly, a one sentence change solves
my only real concern:

The document marks as historic any "int" domain names that were
designated for infrastructure purposes **BY THE IETF**

Noting that my whinge about "but what does define the purpose of the
domain" is beyond scope, I have no other comment.

(this is because "infrastructure" is a bit imprecise and could be
taken to mean a lot of things. The point would be that its removing
dependencies documented in RFCs, and dependencies facing RFC process)

I get that for a lot of people thats implicit. I would think that
being explicit only adds value.