Re: Notification to list from IETF Moderators team

Lars Eggert wrote:

I believe that as a non-native speaker of English, the moderators may
have given you the benefit of doubt in the past. I'm sure they will
notice your admission of intent.

So, there was, and still is, a mechanism to send initial warning
messages.

But, as I wrote:

: which initiated no action by SAAs or an IETF chair.

there was no initial private or public warning message sent
against so explicit trial of:

: Let me try.
:
: IPv6 with unnecessarily lengthy 16B addresses without valid
: technical reasoning only to make network operations prohibitively
: painful is a garbage protocol.
:
: LISP, which perform ID to locator mapping, which is best
: performed by DNS, in a lot less scalable way than DNS
: is a garbage protocol.

						Masataka Ohta