Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

  Lloyd,

  If you're gonna characterize an email I sent at least send a
link to the email in question, not your highly edited response!
Here it is:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/zFp5a7GDZ7osaQa1hqsjq6yEEJU/

  Note that I didn't say you had dementia. I said that since you
were not capable of seeing quite obvious sarcasm, I suggested you
get checked out. You were, after all, taking an *April Fools* draft
as a serious proposal. Merely having symptoms does not make one sick
but it's always good to make sure.

  This is yet another example of my previous note (which Lars says
is "problematic") in which I note that people divine for offense as
a kind of power grab. Searching and parsing and looking for ways in
which one can take offense in order to demand satisfaction. It's
pathetic.

  What's interesting is that the email you mention was not in Lars'
list yet you say it was "pretty much the email that finally prompted
the IESG to respond". Really? Hey IESG, is this true? Has Lloyd
been lobbying you to initiate this PR Action? Is he behind this?
Do tell!

  Dan.