Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

On 10/4/22 20:31, lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Harkins told me he thought I had dementia.

that is deliberate, it is insulting, it is malicious, and it is bullying.

Stop making excuses for him.
For the purpose of this discussion, I'm confining my research to the messages cited in the Last Call announcement.   It's enough work to understand the context surrounding each of those messages, which IMO is vital to evaluating them, without trying to evaluate other messages and their contexts.  More generally, I'm not interested in participating in a fishing expedition to dig up dirt on anybody, and I don't think the Last Call or a PR-action should be treated as an invitation to do that.

I'm not saying your accusation is right or wrong, but I do suggest that maybe it's out of scope for this conversation.

Keith