Re: [Last-Call] [homenet] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-21

Hi Ines,

Thanks for the reviews. We can of course include 7227 and I added the reference as follows:

This section details the payload of the DHCPv6 options following the guidelines of {
{?RFC7227}}.

Regarding your second comment, I think what we meant is that the trust associated with the information obtained via the DHCP option described in this document is similar to the trust associated with the IP prefix. I think the texte might be clearer saying:

OLD:
The use of DHCPv6 options provides a similar level of trust as
the one used to provide the IP prefix

NEW:
The trust associated with the information carried by the DHCPv6 Options described in this document is similar to the one associated with the IP prefix - when configured via DHCPv6.

The changes can be seen on github:
https://github.com/ietf-homenet-wg/front-end-naming-delegation-dhc-options/blob/master/draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options.md

Yours,
Daniel