Re: 360

On 2022-09-14, at 17:01, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not only is IETF not a corporation, almost everything that exists in the corporate world is wrong for IETF.

Non sequitur.
In most corporate settings, I’m wearing clothes (outside of Finland, that is).  Still, wearing clothes is not wrong for the IETF [1].

On a more serious note, I think that this 360° (horrible term) review can work well for IESG members because there is a stronger trust relationship between IESG members than in many other settings, corporate or non-corporate.

Grüße, Carsten

[1]: https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc1391.html#page-6