Re: 360

George

Thanks for asking, but all the IESG members were aware and have agreed on this process: it will allow us to improve ourselves. So, don't be shy in your free comments.

Alas not linked to a bonus in EUR or USD or AUD ;-)

And these 360 surveys also took place last year and the aggregated results were shared with the IETF community.

Regards

-éric (INT AD)