Re: dispatch for areas

On 22/08/2022 18:03, Donald Eastlake wrote:
Area  Dispatch WG
------------------
ART   DISPATCH
GEN   GENDISPATCH
INT   INTAREA
OPS   OPSAWG
RTG   RTGWG
SEC   SECDISPATCH
TSV   TSVWG

In some cases it is a "pure" dispatch WG that never processes documents
itself. In other cases, it handles documents in the area that it does not
dispatch in some other way.

Donald

Thank you for the prompt and comprehensive response. Clearly it is easier to know than I imagined but how could I have found that out? As you may infer, I did search the datatracker, IESG wiki and such like to no avail. I see that the charters for e.g. intarea and rtgwg do include mention of this function albeit not using the word 'dispatch'.

Tom Petch

Thanks,
Donald
  2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
  d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx