Re: Gun control at IETF 114

On 7 Jun 2022, at 17:00, Mary B <mary.h.barnes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some people are totally comfortable around people with guns and others would freak out if guns were allowed

I will not be there for family reasons so its moot, but I must say I have never seen a private citizen in any meeting I have been to in the US, or indeed any US shop I have been to, carrying a gun. Perhaps I have not been looking closely enough. I regard gun-free a non-negotiable, absolute requirement for IETF.

Stewart