Re: Mail is worse than everything except all the alternatives, was Service outages planned for April 25

It appears that Keith Moore  <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>Also, why should it be a dark art to have legitimate email successfully
>delivered?

Because spammers try very hard to make their mail look like legitimate
mail, and unlike you, they have a financial incentive to figure out
and evade the filters.

It may not seem fair, but it's reality. I would like to be able to set
up my new nice mail server and send my nice mail without having to do
SPF and DKIM and DMARC and MTA-STS and TLSA and IP reputation and
while I am waiting I would also like a pony.

R's,
John