Re: [dnsop] Re: Complaint on abuse of DNSOP lists

> but ISC.ORG doesn't want to take a complaint. Bill Manning, of EP.NET
> (ISC.ORG upstream) says he has no contract with me to accept complaints
> about ISC.ORG.
>
> 		--Dean

	Dean... you are asserting a relationship that you have no
	way to prove exists.  Unless or until you can prove that
	ep.net is an upstream for isc.org, please refrain from
	making such statements.  Traceroute is not your friend in
	this case.  Defamation works many ways.

--bill