Re: List of volunteers for the 2021-2022 NomCom

> On Jun 29, 2021, at 11:03 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> One hypothesis is that people who don't care about IETF admin stuff *really* don't care, even if they are active contributors as per paths 2 or 3, so they will never volunteer.

This seems very likely. I also recall several people leaving this list. It is possible to be active and not pay attention to all levels of governance as broadly it doesn't impact the outcome. This also can be seen as a successful implementation.

- Jared