Re: List of volunteers for the 2021-2022 NomCom

I think the criteria will need to be extended to include primary authors of active internet-drafts.

If you care enough about the IETF to have actively submitted a draft in the last six months (and I do!), then you care about nomcom.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx