Re: List of volunteers for the 2021-2022 NomCom

The exact wording of Path 1 in RFC8989 is:

"Attendance is as determined by the record keeping of the Secretariat for
in-person meetings and is based on being a registered person who logged in for at least one session of an online IETF meeting."

But perhaps you qualified under Path 2 or 3?

Regards
   Brian Carpenter