Re: Why we really can't use Facebook for technical discussion.

> On Jun 7, 2021, at 1:43 PM, Dean Willis <dean.willis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ahh yeah. The ‘ol “I’m an open-minded, tolerant and welcoming person. As long as you agree with me.” scenario.

I avoid echo chambers. Personally I find far more value in deliberately engaging cordially with those with those who disagree with me.

-Andy