Why we really can't use Facebook for technical discussion.

Today, Emil Ivov posted a humorous note about how the various SIP-related network traversal RFC efforts like STUn, etc. reflect a tension between realism and pragmatism.

I responded with my usual argument, that I'm in the "kill them all and let TCP sort it out" camp.

That earned me a 24 ban from Facebook for promoting violence.

I hereby propose we censor Facebook engineers in IETF meetings for promoting stupidity.

--
Dean