Re: Status of this memo

Thank you Andy

The point I'm trying to get at is:
since "adoption polls" are not an official part of our processes, I guess it means WG chairs can adopt a document without running such adoption poll, and I sort of remember having seen that at least once. If that is effectively possible, what are the elements allowing to claim that there is WG consensus the day that document becomes draft-ietf-<wg>-...?

If I had had to pick a precise moment I would have in fact said "Publication Requested" time.

-m