RE: Status of this memo

> A working group draft is a starting point, not a direction.

We should make that into a t-shirt. I'm on board with Keith here. In some wg's (including one I chair) a document is typically adopted if there is broad enough interest to work on it and it's technically sound, with no expectation that it will become an RFC. In some wg's, adoption is akin to wglc. We might want to try to make this more consistent across wg's including perhaps redefining "adoption".

mike