Re: Wow, we're famous, was WG Review: Effective Terminology in IETF Documents (term)

On 4/19/21 7:37 AM, Masataka Ohta wrote:

However, from comments on NYT article, it is obvious that, even
in US, there is no such consensus, not even roughly.

I don't think any conclusion about consensus within the US can be drawn from the NYT article comments.   The sample is too small and not representative of the US population.

Keith