Re: Wow, we're famous, was WG Review: Effective Terminology in IETF Documents (term)

John Levine wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/technology/racist-computer-engineering-terms-ietf.html
Anyone prone to heartburn would be well advised to skip the comments.

So, as there is no consensus even in US that "blacklist"
and "master/slave" must be banned and those who are arguing
so, only to promote or, at least, preserve discrimination,
are noisy minorities, do we, most of us especially outside
of US, have to bother?

							Masataka Ohta