Re: the old fellowship program, was Wow, we're famous

  • Wow, I really like that idea. I've fairly much always worn one of the "smiley face" stickers,

IMO, once we started making it trivial to have joke stickers, the badges become much more of an “in thing” and less useful to newcomers.

  • However, as much as I like this idea, it also has some really bad downsides -- it implicitly advantages those from larger companies.

I did not mean to imply “colleague at the same company,” sorry for the confusion.