Re: A contribution to ongoing terminology work

>    You might say new terminology is more inclusive, or that old terminology
    is exclusive, or just say this is the new style or something.  But
    whatever you do, calling the community racist is not ok, just bullying
    by intimidation.

I certainly have never done that.

Do you have references where the IETF was said to be racist, as opposed to using racist language?

>    It's not very far from "it will be hard, for a while, for me to work
    with some people" to "let's toss them out (this cudgel is handy!)".  If
    anything, your reply strengthen's Viktor's argument with an existence
    proof of the danger in question.  If you wish to dismiss that argument,
    you could do worse than to stop the intimidation tactics and start
    calling them out when you see them.  (Apologies for specific, egregious
    incidents would be nice too.)

Please let me know what you think I need to apologize for; feel free to do it off-list.  Links will help.

More importantly, what intimidation tactics have I used?