Re: [Last-Call] New Version Notification for draft-crocker-inreply-react-07.txt

I'm finally able to get some time for this. And I'm finding myself thinking of the interaction between ietf perspective and unicode perspective. ietf perspective uses the term octet. I think there can be some benefit in mixing the terms, to try to connect them, for the reader. Consequently, I propose: