Re: [Gendispatch] Diversity and Inclusiveness in the IETF

>    If a WG somewhat requires use of github, then the barrier is there.

Since no person, or no WG, has infinite resources, almost any attempts to engage some people mean that some others feel left out.  (Note the almost)

The IETF still maintains that no matter how git/GitHub are used, the classic mechanisms of email, etc., still must be used. Does that mean some conversations aren't fully discussed on the email, and some people feel left out? Yes.  Some people also dislike MIME email, and the moving away from IPv4 and FTP.  Things change.  For myself, I am just glad that we're not commenting on things via SMS.  I am tempted to create an OnlyFans account for ACME or HTTPAPI, tho. :)