Re: [Gendispatch] Diversity and Inclusiveness in the IETF

>    And, since you've raised it: I personally agree that requiring the use
    of git/github does represent yet another barrier.

Nothing requires anyone to use Git or GitHub.

On the other hand, many (millions) of people do, people who often write open source code, and we want to engage with that community. As seems common for the IETF, it's up to the WG to decide.