Re: NomCom 2020 Announcement of Selections

I feel like that the IETF spends a lot of time posturing about what it can, or can not do, to address diversity.

Perhaps a pragmatic approach (since we are engineers) might be to first survey the (apologies for the offence) the diverse and minority participants and ask them what their barriers were to contributing to the IETF and what their barriers, restrictions, or reluctance might be to seeking an IETF leadership role.

The results of that might even form a problem statement.

Cheers,
Terry
--
Mobile device, don't expect grammar.