Re: NomCom 2020 Announcement of Selections

>    We are technical, engineers, and so for me, the issues that woke raise
    are less relevant than in a body that serves the public.

As someone else pointed out in different words (John Klensin I think), the kind of Internet that IETFers have is very different from the kind of Internet that most of the world has.  That's not a "woke issue"  It's a technical knowledge issue.

> But in the IETF, it
    is technical ability that is of prime concern to me, the ability to
    produce, to review, to criticise a highly technical proposal and I think
    that that should trump the woke issues, of gender, colour, age and such
    like which are important in an organisation providing a service to the
    public at large.

Do you disagree with "The Internet is for End Users," RFC 8890?  Do you think they are better served by having technical excellence that represents them?