Re: A sad farewell

I've sent my thanks and appreciation privately to Henrik, so all
I will say here, with Leif's message as a convenient hook, is this:

Whatever we think about the past, the future is what matters.
Everybody can influence that future by means of their inputs to
NomCom. This year there are not only inputs for each individual
candidate, but also for some major topics that NomCom should
consider, for example:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2020/feedback/?topic=26
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2020/feedback/?topic=22

Regards