Re: A sad farewell

Since you mention feedback via a form below, I wanted to note that people may wish to join next week's IETF LLC board call and ask questions during the open session (I usually ask during Any Other Business / AOB). See https://ietf.org/about/groups/llc-board/meeting-info/ for the Webex link -- 12 November at 20:00 UTC.

As a side note, it is quite rare that more than 1 or 2 observers attend and I can't recall the last time anyone asked a question during AOB.

Regards
Jason