Re: Principles of Spam-abatement

Ted Hardie <hardie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please note that the BoF scheduled for Korea, MARID, has a
> very specific topic and that discussion of other spam-related
> issues is not appropriate for that session.

   While I am _very_ sympathetic to the need to limit the discussion,
I really don't see how anything useful can be accomplished if the
chair rules "principles of spam-abatement" to be irrelevant.

   Regardless, "principles of spam-abatement" don't need to be
_discussed_ at this BoF in order to "enlighten" it.

   Thus, if Ted meant to indicate such principles shouldn't be discussed
here, I respectfully disagree.

--
John Leslie <john@xxxxxxx>