Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-suit-architecture-11.txt> (A Firmware Update Architecture for Internet of Things) to Informational RFC

Hi,

I can't see any changes in the proposed -13 version that respond to my comments below. I do see that the example that suggested operating without a status tracker has vanished. If the status tracker is now considered essential, that probably needs to be stated. But I still don't understand how the target device and the status tracker (or server) discover each other. This seems like a fundamental part of the architecture.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter