Re: Egypt as the next venue.

FWIW - what matters is what each potential attendee’s government thinks, not what is true on the ground per se.

E.g., many organizations prohibit travel to countries on watch or even heightened warning lists, for a variety of reasons (some of which is their own liability; their insurance covers us when we travel for business)…

Joe