Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

> I don’t mean to be pedantic but I also wonder what is going to happen once this ideology hits the chess, Go (the board game) and Othello communities. These communities are centered around “black” and “white” pieces that quite literally fight for “domination” and “control” of a board in a zero-sum game.

Re. Chess - there have actually been complaints about the longstanding convention that white pieces make the first move.
	https://nz.news.yahoo.com/chess-centre-stunning-racism-debate-which-piece-moves-first-012917664.html

(This will, I hope, be my only posting on this thread.)